New Delhi, 27th July 2016 – UBM India, India’s leading exhibition organizer announced the 2nd edition of Personal Care India Expo ( PCIE ), India’s first international trade event catering to the personal care, cosmetic & home care ingredients, machinery and packaging industries. The event will be held from the 22nd – 24th August, 2016 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
Spread over three days, the PCIE is the most comprehensive international B2B expo for ingredients, packaging and machinery in the personal care sector. . The exhibiting sectors will primarily include cosmetics ingredients, raw material and contract manufacturing, packaging and machinery, ayurveda and nutraceuticals ingredients.
The expo will be marked by a power-packed conference in association with CLAIMS, a clinical research organization, on regulatory, global market trends, standardisation of cosmeceutical and dermaceutical products, formulating sun care products, etc. Other event highlights include a ‘Beauty Zone’, a new feature in the expo that will be an exclusive B2B section with zones dedicated to end products from cosmetics & toiletries, natural health, packaging .
Speaking on the announcement of the 2nd edition of Personal Care India Expo, Mr. Yogesh Mudras, Managing Director, UBM India said, “The Indian personal care ingredients industry has taken rapid strides in the last few years, as more and more personal care products incorporate specialty ingredients in their formulation.”
Amidst this market boom, UBM India’s 2nd edition of Personal Care India Expo will provide an industry platform to Indian and global buyers and sellers from personal care ingredients, machinery and packaging industry to meet, network, understand the needs of the consumers and grow their business.
Some of the key exhibitors at the expo include Suru Chemicals & Pharmceuticals Pvt. Ltd., Arjun Bees Wax Industries, N V Organics, Rakesh Sandal Industries, Markem-Imaje India Pvt. Ltd. and many more. The show will also feature country pavilions from China and Taiwan and will see international visitors from countries such as Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, China, Taiwan and Pakistan.
About UBM India
- UBM India is India’s leading exhibition organizer that provides the industry with platforms that bring together buyers and sellers from around the world,
- UBM India hosts over 25 large scale exhibitions and 40 conferences across the country every year; thereby enabling trade across multiple industry verticals.
- A UBM Asia Company, UBM India has offices across Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai.
- UBM Asia is owned by UBM plc which is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
- UBM Asia is the leading exhibition organizer in Asia and the biggest commercial organizer in mainland China, India and Malaysia.